Themes and subjects of the training:
- Main families of cheese,
- The basics of wine and cheese pairing,
- The different types of wine (sailing wine, fortified wine, …),
- The main mistakes in pairing wine and cheese,
- Originals deals.
- Champagne Pierre Moncuit, Grand Cru, Blanc de blancs 2004
- Banyuls, domaine de la Tour Vieille, Rimage mise tardive 2009
- Coteaux du Layon, domaine Juchepie, les Quarts de Juchepie 2005
- Savennières, domaine Damiens Laureau, les Petites Gorgées 2010
- Fronsac, Château Haut Lariveau 2005
Total duration of the course: 2 hours
Number of tasted wines: 6
Pedagogic material: A book will be sent by mail to each participant with the details of the course’s content, wine countries maps, pictures, the method and the vocabulary of wine tasting, the aromas listed by families and free leaves to note your impressions and comments.
The wines we will propose: We take great care in the selection that is proposed to you. We chose to prefer wines made by winegrowers, artisans, wines representative of their region of production, their terroir, elaborated with respect for know-how, traditions and nature.
Non-standardized wines, but on the contrary strong in their identity, often coming from the current "nature" or produced from grapes grown in organic or biodynamic agriculture.
Each year, we sample hundreds of samples to show you what is best.
Place of the courses: JEROBOAM, 10 rue Saint-Sébastien 75011 Paris
Subway: line 8 Saint-Sébastien Froissart
Subway: line 9 Saint Ambroise
10 minutes walking distance from the Bastille or République.
For who: This course is addressed to everyone, without any specific knowledge needed before.