Initiation: The Keys of tasting
Date de disponibilité:
Themes and subjects of the training:
- Introduction and learning of our tasting method with the help of our pedagogic materials,
- Discovery of the main aromas families,
- Introduction to different types of wines,
- Learn to describe and talk simply about a wine,
- Learn to better define your tastes and to better choose your wine,
- Funny tests of aromas recognition.
Total duration of the course: 2 hours
Number of tasted wines: 6
Pedagogic material: A book will be sent by mail to each participant with the details of the course’s content, wine countries maps, pictures, the method and the vocabulary of wine tasting, the aromas listed by families and free leaves to note your impressions and comments.
The wines we will propose: We take great care in the selection that is proposed to you. We chose to prefer wines made by winegrowers, artisans, wines representative of their region of production, their terroir, elaborated with respect for know-how, traditions and nature.
Non-standardized wines, but on the contrary strong in their identity, often coming from the current "nature" or produced from grapes grown in organic or biodynamic agriculture.
Each year, we sample hundreds of samples to show you what is best.
Place of the courses: JEROBOAM, 10 rue Saint-Sébastien 75011 Paris
Subway: line 8 Saint-Sébastien Froissart
Subway: line 9 Saint Ambroise
10 minutes walking distance from the Bastille or République.
For who: This course is addressed to everyone, without any specific knowledge needed before.